Free Shipping On This Product!
Continuing with the strong reputation established for Braking Excellence, Cool Carbon Performance developed the next level of high performance friction material - STPlus - that significantly improves upon the proven and highly successful S/T formulation.
Unique ceramic structures assure heat dissipation at much faster rates, while allowing consistent performance from cold to extreme temperatures. All products are manufactured at QS approved facilities and processed using “true positive molding” ensuring that only the finest braking materials will be delivered to our customers.
Street Performance/Track Tuned (S/T Plus)
This compound is a higher friction level than OEM, with much better torque and stopping capability. It is very stable, both cold and hot to temperatures exceeding 600° C (1112° F), due to a special "hollow" ceramic structure that exhibits excellent heat dissipation characteristics. Stainless steel noise shims, bonded to what is already a very quiet formula, ensure virtually no noise under all driving conditions. Improved pedal feel and significantly reduced dust can be expected.
Cool Carbon Performance is a company owned and operated by enthusiasts offering products developed for enthusiasts to enjoy. With well over 50 years of combined expertise and extensive experience with club, track and racing events, it became obvious that a strong need existed for street/track (S/T) performance braking.
All Cool Carbon products have undergone extensive development and rigorous dynamometer and vehicle testing in Germany and in the US. Cool Carbon Performance's philosophy is to utilize the latest technology in materials science and manufacturing methods to provide customers with the absolute best overall performance in every category.
- Higher friction level than S/T -- GG rating.
- Developed to fill the gap between entry-level performance pads and competition pads.
- Better stopping power while still doubling as a well mannered street pad.
- New formulation with Twaron aramid content in the composite (greater thermal stability and durability)
- Dedicated manufacturing facility using proprietary processing-- including unique curing plus triple scorching (faster bedding)
- Increased torque/bite, greater linear stability and longer wear compared to S/T.
- Generally lower noise and dust compared to high performance alternatives
- Formulated to handle performance street tires.
- Stable to over 600C (1112F)
- Spirited mountain, canyon carving, light-medium track
- Offered for fronts only—use original S/T formula for rears for best balance
- (2) Pairs (4 total) front brake pads
2015+ BMW F8X M3/M4
2016+ BMW F87 M2
2008+ BMW E82/E88 1-Series
1995-1999 BMW E36 M3
1999-2006 BMW E46 3-Series
2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
2006-2012 BMW E9X 3-Series
2008-2013 BMW E9X M3
2004-2010 BMW E60/E61 5-Series
2006-2010 BMW E60 M5
2004-2010 BMW E63/E64 6-Series
2006-2010 BMW E63/E64 M6
2004-2011 BMW E83 X3
2003-2007 BMW E85/E86 Z4
2006-2008 BMW E85/E86 Z4M
2009+ BMW E89 Z4