Free Shipping on this product!
The ARC-8 is produced using the Flow-forming technique. Flow-forming, which has also been called 'spin forging', produces a barrel with similar strength to that of a fully forged wheel. This significantly reduces weight in the barrel, which has the greatest impact on rotational mass and performance. By combining the strength of a forged, lightweight barrel and a more robust face design, we've produced a wheel that welcomes endurance racing, hard driving, and even potholes.
ARC-8 Features & Benefits
Seventeen unique fitments in 17" and 18" sizes
- Designed for spacerless fitment for most applications
- Minimizes the requirement for spacers to achieve a perfect fit
- Maximize wheel/tire width with model-specific fitments
- Seventeen inch sizes reduce tire cost for track day wheels
Spoke design and barrel work together to create additional brake clearance
- Seventeens have clearance for up to 355mm BBKs in many applications
- Eighteens have clearance for up to 380mm BBKs in many applications
- Load is more evenly distributed to reduce stress and enhance durability
- Aesthetics aren't compromised to create strength
- Maximizes strength in the most vulnerable area of the wheel
- Greatly reduces bends and damage from small impacts
APEX ARC-8 wheels are JWL tested and VIA certified
- Each size and fitment is tested and certified
- Designed for BMW applications, the ARC-8 accepts TPMS sensors, factory lug bolts or stud conversion kits, and OEM roundel center caps.
- All wheels come with APEX center caps.
- Easy lug access and reduced weight
Unpainted lug recesses
- Prevents wheel bolts or lug nuts from loosening
- Mounting wheels does not damage the finish
The ARC-8 is perfect for street, track, and race.